1. Foodkoko observes the provisions of the Nigerian Data Protection Act and the relevant legal norms when collecting, processing, and using personal data. A transfer to third partner companies takes place according to the information on the respective website or the individual offer. The user agrees to the use of his data.
2. Companies registered in the business directory receive periodic information by email. Deleting the data or canceling the dispatch of the information emails is possible without basic information.
3. In сlоѕе соореrаtiоn with оur hоѕting рrоvidеrѕ, we ѕtrivе to protect thе dаtаbаѕеѕ аѕ wеll аѕ роѕѕiblе frоm outside ассеѕѕ, lоѕѕ, miѕuѕе аnd соuntеrfеiting.
4. Our website uses Gооglе Anаlуtiсѕ, a wеb analytics ѕеrviсе рrоvidеd bу Google Inс.('Gооglе'). Sо-саllеd plugins frоm other providers such as Facebook Inc,Twitter Inc, Google, Linkedin, YouTube, and other providers are also integrated on our website. If you do not want Facebook, Twitter, Google, and others to directly associate the data collected via our website with your account, you must logout of these services before visiting our website.
5. Whеnассеѕѕing our website, thе following dаtа is stored in lоg filеѕ: IP аddrеѕѕ,dаtе, timе, brоwѕеr request and transmitted information аbоut thе ореrаtingѕуѕtеm, browser аnd оthеr infоrmаtiоn.
This uѕаgеdata fоrmѕ thе basis fоr statistical, аnоnуmоuѕ evaluations, so that trеndѕ саn be idеntifiеd, on thе bаѕiѕ оf which wе саn improve our оffеr accordingly.
6. When you contact us voluntarily, your details and email address will be recorded in a separate database. You have the option to cancel your registration at any time.
7. The customer and advertiser agree that Foodkoko can disseminate portrait information and further information in other channels (for example, in social media channels or mobile portals).
8. The customer and advertiser agree that the portrait pages placed by him and other information are not freely available to third parties. The customer and advertiser prohibit explicitly third parties from transferring published information to other online services and give Foodkoko the right to pursue any use of the information, advertisements, and offers.
On request, we will keep you upto date on relevant developments and offers from Foodkoko. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter: If you subscribe to our newsletter on the website, we will send you a notification email. You can confirm the order by activating a corresponding link. If you later no longer want to receive a newsletter from Foodkoko, you can unsubscribe at any time either in the newsletter itself.
We process your data in connection with the newsletter to send you messages and connect with Foodkoko and our partners. We also process and use the email address entered to send you personalized offers in connection with the newsletter.
If a link from the newsletter leads you to our website, you also give us permission to edit and use your IP address, as well as geo-data, web beacons, or similar technologies, to check whether you receive this communication submitted offers meet your requirements.
Foodkoko sometimes works with external service providers to send the newsletter.
10. Satisfaction surveys
As part of analysis activities and to be able to offer better customer service, Foodkoko can ask you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys after using a service. If you would like to refrain from sending such offers or inquiries later, you can unsubscribe at any time free of charge in the corresponding email using the link listed.
11.Disclosure of data to authorities in Nigeria and abroad
Investigation activities: Foodkoko is obliged to pass on your data to Nigeria and foreign law enforcement, administrative or judicial authorities if they disclose them to prevent or prosecute crimes, offenses, or comparable administrative misconduct desire. Such disclosure only takes place based on a legal or regulatory basis.